The Boston Warriors West AAU Boys Basketball organization would like to announce the 2017 Spring AAU Boys Basketball Tryouts.
BWW is part of the Boston Warriors AAU Program. The Boston Warriors AAU Boys Basketball Program is one of the strongest programs in New England.
ALL tryouts will be at Waltham High School, 617 Lexington Street in Waltham. Here are the tryouts dates and times:
Saturday 1/28 & 2/4:
- 3:00 PM – 2nd Grade Boys
- 3:00 PM – 3rd Grade Boys
- 3:00 PM – 4th Grade Boys
- 4:30 PM – 6th Grade Boys
- 6:00 PM – 5th Grade Boys
- 6:00 PM – 7th Grade Boys
- 7:30 PM – 8th Grade Boys
Saturday 2/25 & 3/4
- 6:00 PM – 9th Grade
- 7:30 PM – 10th Grade
- 7:30 PM – 11th & 12th Grade & PG
Saturday 1/28 & 2/4:
- 1:00 PM – 3rd Grade Girls
- 1:00 PM – 4th Grade Girls
- 1:00 PM – 5th Grade Girls
- 1:00 PM – 6th Grade Girls
- 1:00 PM – 7th Grade Girls
- 2:00 PM – 8th Grade Girls
- 2:00 PM – 9th Grade Girls
- 2:00 PM – 10th Grade Girls
- 2:00 PM – 11th & 12th Grade Girls
- Last spring we had 13 teams qualify for the AAU National Championships with 4 teams attending AAU National Championship Tournaments.
- The graduating class (2014) had five (5) players get full athletic scholarships to play basketball in college as well as one full scholarship Division 1 football and Crew .
- Presently we have over 50 former players playing college basketball. That is the highest number of any organization in New England.
- Four (4) past Boston Warriors are presently professionally
- Kadeem Batts, NBA D-League Erie BayHawks (Orlando Magic)
- Ousmane Drame – NBA Summer League, Washington Wizards
- Akeem Williams, France, (Charleville)
- Andre Tongo , France (St Orens Club)
While going to AAU National Championship Tournaments and playing at the collegiate level is enjoyable and rewarding, we offer players of all talent level the possible opportunity to play competitive fall basketball. We will provide very good coaching including weekly skill work with real practices.
Our mission statement is to teach players how to play basketball the right way. The right way is to stress the fundamentals, team play, play hard at 100% all of the time and never get out worked!
ALL TRYOUTS FOR BOTH THE Metrowest, West and North Division will take place at Waltham High School.
For the spring season, in general, all teams will practice at least twice a week and play in 6-8 weekend tournaments.
You can pre-register for 2017 spring tryouts either by sending the registration form (please email us at email@example.com) or online registration is below.
Regular pre-registration is only $30 before the date of tryouts.
All players should be at both tryouts. If you cannot make either one (or both) of the tryouts, please email us.
Boston Warriors West